Hey everyone! So many of you have asked about navigating through Wetlands and today, I'm here to provide the ultimate guide on how to do a Wetlands character unstuck skip. It doesn't matter if you're level one or twenty, this method will work wonders for you!
Ever wondered if it's safe to pass through Wetlands at a specific level or if someone can escort you? Well, put all those worries aside. I’m about to share a way that guarantees your safety while ensuring speed. As an example, right now I’m at level one, standing on the edge of the docks at Menethil Harbor.
- Initial Position: Begin at Menethil Harbor.
- Running and Swimming: Run and land at a specific location around the dock. Jump off from a particular corner and start swimming. Stay assured, the path is 100% safe, and those pesky murlocs won’t be a bother!
- Direction: Head towards the edge of the map. To be precise, aim for a spot where you see a log, a stump, another stump, and a tiny hill.
- The Divot: Once you reach the little hill, place yourself in a small divot. The exact position isn't super important, just ensure you're in the divot.
- Logging Out: Log out while in the divot.
The Magic Skip:
- Switch Characters: Log into another character on your account.
- Help Request: Navigate to "Help Requests" and select the "Stuck Character Services."
- Choosing Character: You will see a list of your characters. Find and select the one you want to skip. Remember, you can only perform this action once every eight hours.
- Move the Character: With the right character selected, proceed to move the character. You’ll notice that the character's location becomes undefined.
- Log In: Upon logging in, voila! Your character is at the gates of Iron Forge.
This method lets you skip Wetlands at any level, even level one, without any danger. If you're beyond level 20, you might be okay running through Wetlands. But why take the risk when you can use this faster method?
After the skip, the world is your oyster. Take a tram to Stormwind or embark on any other adventure you wish.
Thanks for tuning in to this guide. If you found it helpful, please share it to help clear up any confusion about navigating the Wetlands. And hey, if you're interested in more content like this, give me a follow on https://www.twitch.tv/ccsyks. We've got a vibrant community over there, and I'd love for you to be a part of it. Every sub, like, and share means a lot!
Have an incredible day and safe travels in the world of Azeroth! Until next time, bye-bye! 🚀