The Lost Dwarves encounter comprises Olaf, Eric "The Swift" and Baelog, and is the first boss encounter of Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr.
Abilities and Mechanics
- Eric the Swift - Dagger Throw: This is a targeted ranged tank ability, and Eric randomly picks a party member. The healer needs to focus on healing the targeted person. On tyrannical keys, the healer must be very cautious about who to heal.
- Eric the Swift - Skullcracker: Eric marks the ground slowly and then charges out to do an AOE. Dodge the visual indicator to avoid damage.
- Baelog - Wild Cleave: This is a frontal cleave with a 10-yard range. Stand at the back of the mob and not near the tank's position to avoid getting cleaved.
- Olaf - Ricocheting Shield: Spread out to avoid the shield bouncing between players. Step out of the marked circle to prevent the shield from hitting you.
- Olaf - Defensive Ball Work: Interrupt this ability immediately, as it reduces damage for everyone within its shield. Failure to interrupt wastes a significant portion of your damage output.
- Baelog - Heavy Arrow: Avoid standing in front of the boss. The tank should position the boss in the corner to ensure safety for melee and ranged DPS.
- Longboat Raid: The dwarves hop onto their boards and drop fiery circles on the ground, leaving fire patches. Stack up on high keys to conserve space in the arena. The fires despawn after 30 seconds. Prioritize killing the bosses to shorten the duration of the fight on the boat.
- Healers should be aware of who is targeted by Dagger Throw and focus on healing that person.
- Dodge the visual indicator for Skullcracker and avoid standing in front of Baelog during Wild Cleave.
- Spread out for Ricocheting Shield and step out of the marked circle to avoid damage.
- Interrupt Olaf's Defensive Ball Work as soon as possible.
- Position yourself away from the front of Baelog during Heavy Arrow.
- Stack up during Longboat Raid to conserve space in the arena and prioritize killing the bosses.
Follow these mechanics, and your party should be able to defeat The Lost Dwarves in Mythic+ Uldaman successfully.