Let's go through the trash mobs leading up to the third boss one by one. Each mob has its own unique set of abilities that can pose quite a challenge if not handled correctly.
The first mob we'll encounter is the Fallen Deathspeaker. This mob has three key abilities:
- Raise Dead: This ability summons a Reanimated Guardian, a secondary mob that can pose additional threats to the party. This spell must be interrupted or stopped to prevent the summoning.
- Wicked Assault: This is a magic Damage over Time (DoT) spell that is cast on a random player. This spell must be dispelled to prevent continuous damage.
- Wicked Frenzy: This spell increases the haste and movement speed of a nearby mob by 100%. This can be interrupted, stopped, or soothed to prevent the buff from applying.
If a Fallen Deathspeaker manages to summon a Reanimated Guardian, be aware of the following ability:
- Bone Shield: This spell absorbs all incoming damage, making the Reanimated Guardian invulnerable. This spell can be purged, allowing the party to damage the mob once again.
Moving on, we encounter the Grotesque Horror, a mob with two potentially devastating abilities:
- Void Spit: This spell deals shadow damage to a random target. It can be interrupted or stopped to prevent the damage.
- Dark Echoes: This is a channeled AoE spell that causes partywide magic damage. This spell must be interrupted or stopped to mitigate its effects.
Lastly, the Bloodsworn Defiler, a lieutenant mob, has the following abilities:
- Shadow Bolt Volley: This ability deals a volley of shadow bolts, causing partywide damage. This spell must be interrupted to prevent the damage.
- Summon Spirit Drain Totem: This spell summons a totem that stuns and kills after a 4-second channel finishes if players are within a 6-yard radius. Players must move away from the totem to avoid its effects.
Remember, the key to tackling these mobs is communication and coordination. Interrupt, dispel, and purge as necessary, and always keep an eye on your positioning.