Primal Council Recap
Four Important Things
- When you get a lightning circle around you, run it to one of the rock pillars to dispel it, without running over anyone else and spreading the circle debuff.
- Everyone soak the big orange circles on two random players, while the targeted players move their circles onto some pillars to break them.
- While Kadros is casting Primal Blizzard, everyone dip into the fire on the ground real quick one time to clear the debuff. Otherwise you'll get frozen solid and have to be broken out. Try to kill the bosses around the same time.
- Interrupt Kadros and Dathea as much as possible (Frost Spike, Lightning Bolt).
- Tanks taunt swap on Opalfang and Embar whenever Opalfang casts Crush.
- Tanks keep Embar's frontal cast faced away from everyone else (Searing Blaze).
Phase One: Raszageth
- Everyone talent into an interrupt. Spread with circles, and then interrupt or dispel the adds to kill them before their cast goes off.
- Run the Static Charge debuff out of the raid before it explodes.
- At full energy, run against the pushback from the boss.
- Tanks taunt swap after every Electrified Jaws cast.
Intermission One (70% Health)
- Split the raid in half to go deal with adds on the two side platforms at the same time.
- Focus on the Ruiners first, then chain-interrupt and focus down the Acolytes.
- At full energy, quickly nuke down the shield the boss gets. At the same time, stack with players that have the same charge to get a huge damage buff, while avoiding players with the opposite charge.
- Run the Fulminating Charge circle debuff away from the raid with a ranged partner until the circle gets small enough that everyone can avoid it and it fizzles out.
- Run through the expanding ring on the ground to reduce the damage it does to you.
- Interrupt or dispel the same adds as in phase one. Tank swap the same as in phase one.
- When the big adds teleport, slow and kill the small adds they leave behind before they can reach the big add and heal it.
- Dodge the lightning orbs from the big adds.
- On heroic, kill the big adds around the same time.
- Same circle debuff from phase two. Same expanding storm ring from phase two.
- Tanks face the boss away and use a defensive that works for magic damage before the boss casts Thunderous Blast, so that the explosion on the raid afterward is smaller. And taunt swap after every cast.
- On heroic, run the Magnetic Charge debuff away from the raid, which pulls everyone in.
PHASE ONE: SENNARTH RECAP
Avoid Getting Pulled off the Platform
- Be far away from the boss before the cast
- Use a strong movement ability to counteract it
- Stand in a web on the ground during the cast (but don't stay too long)
- Remove the slow debuff from the webs by standing in a green swirly from a little spider dying
- Spread with little blue circles on random players
- Focus kill the big spider add that spawns on each platform to prevent its ramping raid damage from getting too high
- Tanks should taunt swap at as low stacks of Web Blast as possible
- Avoid getting pushed off the platform by Repelling Burst from the boss
- If you get the debuff from the Suffocating Webs cast, stack in the middle of the platform with the other players who got it. Have the tank bring a little spider over to those players and kill it to have its green swirly remove their debuff
- Spread with little blue circles on random players, ideally bringing them to the edges of the platform. Then avoid the little frost bombs they leave behind.
Four Important Things to Know for Terros Recap
- Everyone soak the big swirly circle on a random player and then quickly move out of the aftershock it leaves behind.
- While soaking, people with the little circles try to split up evenly between the left and right sides of the big circle without overlapping each other.
- The current tank needs to aim the beam from the boss at some pillars to destroy them.
- Everyone bait the big cone cast at full energy to the same spot, and then everyone dodge it in the same direction.
- Dodge the big circle in melee.
- Dodge the random swirlies.
- Tanks taunt swap after every two casts of the beam so the vulnerability debuff falls off.
- Kill the boss before the hard enrage after the fourth big cone cast.
- Tanks always keep the boss near two eggs. When the boss plants her staff, two players need to move near the staff and use their extra-action button to get a lazer beam to follow them through the two timed eggs.
- Keep the boss away from adds, because she super buffs them.
- Send most of your raid, including a tank and healers, to go nuke down the packs of adds that spawn around the edge of the room.
- Flamebenders: dodge rotating fire beams
- Earthreavers: tanks keep them faced away from the raid, and dodge their frontal
- Stormbringers: spread with the pulsing AoE debuff on random players, and on heroic, interrupt Static Jolt
- Frost Proto-Dragons: heal through a huge raid damage channel
- Primalist Mages: interrupt Ice Barrage
- Legionnaires: tank and spank
- Dispel or heal through the heal absorb on the raid (Icy Shroud).
- The tank with the boss needs to use a decent defensive before every cast of Mortal Stoneclaws, and the healers need to spam heal them through the healing reduction debuff.
- The lazers from the staff now follow random players, so everyone stay near the remaining eggs to be able to break them.
- The heal absorb on the raid now also spawns an attackable ice block on everyone, so DPS these down to help break people out (Frozen Shroud)
- Tanks taunt swap after every cast of Mortal Stoneclaws, because the healing reduction debuff lasts much longer now.
Before the Pull
- Assign which players will go up to kill the platform adds and which will stay down with the boss. Start with just splitting the raid in half, and adjust if needed. On heroic, alternate which group goes to the platform each time.
During the Fight
- At full energy, bring the main platform add a bit toward the platform that the other add spawned on, while everyone nukes the main add down. The assigned players position to get knocked to the other platform by the add's death-knockback. Interrupt and kill the side-platform add and use its knockback to get back to the main platform. On heroic, there are also smaller caster adds on the side platform to interrupt and kill.
- Stay spread out with circles on random players to prevent them from duplicating.
- Dodge swirlies and wandering tornadoes.
- Run away from the boss during her Cyclone cast, or else get launched really high in the air.
- Tanks taunt swap on the boss at as few stacks of Zephyr Slam as possible, likely around 2 or 3 stacks.
- When you get a little orange circle around you, move close to the boss while staying out of other players' circles. Then AoE down the adds that spawn.
- Tanks taunt swap on the boss at low stacks of the DoT debuff (Burning Wound).
- Dodge a randomly-facing cone from the boss.
- On heroic, dodge some extra spikes and swirlies on the ground.
Phase Two (At 100 Energy)
- Quickly nuke one add down to create a gap in the fiery death-beams.
Phase One: Kurog
- Before pulling, the raid leader should let everyone know which order you will be doing the sections in
- Move the boss to the next section when he reaches 50 or 100 energy, to keep things simple
- Tanks keep the boss faced away from the raid and taunt swap after every Sundering Strike frontal
IN EACH SECTION:
- Fire: dodge swirlies
- Frost: group soak circles on random players; on heroic, soak in separate groups, and dodge orbs from the boss
- Earth: dodge cascading rings on the ground; on heroic, healers focus the players who get the healing absorb
- Storm: spread with big circles, and soak small circles; on heroic, shock separate closest players with the debuff on random players
- There is a hard enrage when the boss hits 100 energy for the third time
Phase Two (100 ENERGY)
- Kill the two elemental adds to go back to phase one
- Fire: dodge swirlies; on heroic, kick the caster adds
- Frost: interrupt Frozen Binds, and stay inside the circle it puts around itself
- Earth: spread with circles on random players, and dodge swirlies
- Storm: avoid the closest player to it when it teleports